In a world where social networking has become an integral part of promoting a business or product, reliable and instant access to Twitter, Facebook, and various blogging mediums, is very important. Owning a tablet can also make a less-than-computer-savvy individual, a capable and frequent user of social media.
Owning a tablet is the best way to update social networks and stay current with what is trending. One can then utilize these trends to promote their products. As long as your home or place of business is wireless, the Nexus 7 will be well worth its already outstanding value.
Android’s new operating system, Google Now, is a voice-powered searching tool that is by all accounts: much faster and more reliable than Apple’s Siri.
The Nexus 7 is most useful as a way of watching videos, reading books or magazines, and surfing the web. The applications are very similar to what you would expect from your average smartphone.
So let’s recap why the Nexus 7 is a good investment for a growing small to medium sized business:
1. Cost efficient - as the base model costs $199
2. New operating system and faster voice operating search engine
3. A Google partnered creation - first tablet to use Chrome as default search program
4. Stay on top of Social Networking
5. Promote business and products quickly and with ease
7. and Finally; Android coming out with a Nexus? The not-so-subtle Phillip K. Dick allusion is tasteful in both it's humor and futuristic implication.